Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I LOVE OUR GARAGE!

Boy, I thought getting my van in the garage in January was cool. This is simply awesome! I never dreamed our two vehicles would fit. And I'll tell ya...I've only seen one house out of 10 on my street with no cars in the driveway or parked on the street. It doesn't seem to be a very common theme around here.
I think Jared is the one that's most excited, now that fall has arrived. No more having to warm up the car in the cold rain or scrape frost or ice off the windshield and windows in those early morning hours. He has finally arrived.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Have you heard the one...America's the only country where we will spend tens of thousands on a car to park it outside and instead store junk in the garage?
We're one of those weird garage families, too.

Heather E. said...

We love our garage as well....we have to hang tennis balls to be our guide though....because we have a fridge and freezer in the front and Cory has a truck that almost doesn't fit....not much room to spare! Once you have a garage (that you actually park in)...there is no going back for the exact reason you said....the cold mornings of scraping!

Rachel said...

We love our garage too! Unfortunately, it's literally not a two car garage. Well, maybe two VW bugs, or mini coopers. Our stairs coming down from the house take up too much space and there is no way a second car could fit. And even if it did, we'd have to crawl through the windows of the first one to get to the second! Someday. . . I'm hoping for a 3 (but really 2) car garage!

JandS Morgan said...

Wow, that is amazing. I'm sure J would love to park his car in the garage too, but he lost that privilege after spending thousands at home depot :)