Friday, June 27, 2008

Hanging with the Boys

I was doing my end of the day sweep through the house on Monday evening while Jake played on the computer and Cooper watched. Karcyn loves to climb up to the bar and just perch. Sometimes it's to watch me cook. Other times it's to check out her brothers on the computer. I had made one pass through the house and saw this....my three older kids all enjoying each other's company. It was a nice sight to see after a long day.

I walked back to the other end of the house finishing up my sweep and came back a few minutes later to see pretty much the same thing. Except that's when it dawned on me! There was no chair back behind Karcyn. She must be on the stool, I thought. Wrong-O! This was what I found....
Karcyn had actually started out perched on the bar stool. But her stinker of a brother, Cooper, had taken the chair literally out from under her so he would have something to sit on. Poor Karcyn! The chair was gone, but Karcyn dangled on. What's funny is that she didn't whine or cry. I had no idea she was just hanging out. What a trooper. I guess with two older brothers, you do what you can to survive.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Jenn, I love your kids. Karcyn is so darling, what a lucky girl to have 3 brothers to take care of her.

Lindsey said...

Great picture! That is so cute.

Kim-the-girl said...

She's just a tough girl, thats all. She was still having a good time with her brothers which is what you thought! Way too cute!

JandS Morgan said...

I love how happy she looks while hanging on for life. Sucha cutie pie. Hopefully Calvin will be just as easy going :)