Monday, July 28, 2008

Check It Out

At the very bottom of my side bar, you'll find a cool blinkie link. That will take you to my friend's awesome new website at www.ourbestbites.com. Her name is Sara and I love her to pieces. Her husband Eric and Jared were the only 2 LDS guys in their class in P.A. school at Pacific, so we've become good buddies.

Sara and her friend Kate started up this foodie site. I am beyond impressed. It's so cool. They've got neat info. about different foods and ingredients, tips on how to prepare food, they give step by step instructions and pictures, they share what they've learned along the way and best of all there are recipes! (Who doesn't ever need new recipes??) I don't know Kate at all, but I know Sara. She's creative, she's computer savvy, she's got style (from clothes to interior decorating to cards and gifts to table spreads) and she's so funny. I have a feeling Sara and Kate are two peas in a pod.

So...if you like learning or trying new things where food is involved or you just like food, go check out this site. You won't be disappointed.

Hey Sara, will you promise to remember me when you're making your millions on the Food Network??

2 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

yay, I finally made it onto Jen's blog! I have arrived! lol. Thanks for the shout-out girlie you know I love you to pieces too!

Trisha said...

Hey Jenn, I found this site a few weeks ago and really like it. I didn't know Sara was your friend and they went to Pacific. Cool!