Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Baby Story

Early this morning my friend Meredith, from my old ward, went to the hospital to have her planned C-section to bring baby #5 into the world. Happy Birthday, Baby Boy.

Well, I just got a call from my friend, Tony and found out that his wife, my other friend, Amanda, (also from my old ward) had her baby today. She was due a couple weeks later. Amanda went in this morning for a version to turn her breech baby and 5 minutes before they were going to let her go home, Amanda's water broke! So off she went for an unplanned C-section to bring baby #3 into the world--and her first girl.

Not only did my two friends from the same ward have their babies on the same day--they both had C-sections and in the same hospital!!! How cool is that?

So now I'm thinking this little boy and little girl need to get married! What a story to be able to say they were born on the same day in the same hospital!

Congratulations Meredith and Amanda and families!!

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

You are too funny...I don't think I know too many people who would say it was "cool" that their friends had just had major surgery. The prospect that I may have to go through that soon is terrifying! But it is so cool about everything else and coincidental (if not cool) about the c-section.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! When did she find out she was breech!!!??? That is too crazy. . . hurray for babies!