Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gender confusion

So for the past 3 weeks, Jared and I have both been complimented on how cute and adorable our baby girl is. *sigh* Dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, usually green, gray or blue, with a red jacket & brown shoes...our 2-year-old is NOT a she, he's a he! I don't care how long his hair is, I'm NOT cutting his curls.

Does he REALLY look like a girl??





He's just barely 2. We didn't cut Cooper's curls until he was a month shy of 3. But that was because he scared us. Calvin would probably be really good for his first hair cut. I'm just not ready to go there yet.

3 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

I hate to admit, but I can kind of see it. Mostly because he reminds of Karcyn so much. The sad thing is the fact that the clothes don't clue in people.

Melinda said...

I had my baby girl dressed in pink with strawberries all over it and i suppose since she had no hair they called her a boy. do whatever makes you happy and then tease him when he gets older...jk

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but it's TOTALLY the hair!