Thursday, May 6, 2010

Drawings

Jake has been on a dragon kick for a while...since reading the Eragon series when school started.

Recently he got the idea of drawing a dragon in sections. More because he only had access to regular sheets of paper. He somehow landed himself a long piece of paper that became the dragon's breathing fire first and the rest of the dragon he drew in 9 more pieces.

Jake showed his principal and voila! The dragon ended up on the wall at school.


Well, monkey see, monkey do. Cooper had to do the same thing. So he did. And voila! His lands on the wall right next to Jake's.


The librarian told me that as often as the boys are going to share their talents, the school is going to showcase them. I thought that was sweet. But I told her to watch out! That's a risky open invitation. Especially for my overly confident boys.

1 comment:

JandS Morgan said...

That's some pretty good dragons. How nice of them to be that encouraging too. I read the Eragon series this year too and I must say it is a little irritating how long it is taking him to come out with the 4th book.