Monday, March 2, 2009

Privacy Please!

Just as it has happened in the past with Jake and Cooper, out of the blue, Karcyn decided she did in fact want to sit on her potty after asking her for the kabillionth time over the last few months. Music to mommy's ears! She's been doing it for a couple weeks now and having enough success that I'm still hopeful for a summer with just one set of diapers, not two.

In this process, I've learned that if she's "done" something, she usually gets off the potty and comes to find me. And secondly, she won't "do" anything with me in there with her. So once she sits down, I get Karcyn her "I sat on the potty" treat and then leave to go do some other things until she says she's done (when she hasn't done anything) or until she comes to get me.

One day, I found her like this. Hiding or playing. I'm not sure.

Then a little while later, Jake found her like this:


I guess she got a little too much privacy.

3 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

Blackmail!

Kim-the-girl said...

HIL.AR.I.OUS. I LOVE IT!

Cort said...

Ok, I see a whole different story here. You know how when you play hide and seek you always have to pee while you're waiting? Well, this is genius! She hides....and gets to pee and all is well. And by the looks of it, she had the best hiding spot because no one found her for a while.