Monday, March 2, 2009

Home For Sale

Let's get one thing straight...the Houghs are NOT moving...I PROM-ISE! Not for a long time if we have any say in the matter.

The house for sale belongs to our friends from Forest Grove. They are getting ready to graduate from optometry school and are moving on. They are in the midst of interviewing for real estate agents but figured if they could sell on their own in the mean time and save everyone some cash, why the heck not?

My friend has created a blog to send interested parties to with pictures and contact information.

If you know anyone that is looking for a cute house "in the grove" send them to....

http://www.homeinthegrove.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Cam said...

I really appreciate this!
P.S. I had an appointment with Dr. Hicken last week (ulner nerve compression) and just saw Jared in passing, I'm not even sure if he realized who I was-- anyways, hope you are all doing good!

Memory said...

Do you know how much they're asking? Just curious. Thanks! :-)