Monday, March 24, 2008

Let the Games Begin!

So the games have already begun. I'm talking about March Madness, baby! One of our Hough traditions...filling out our own brackets and watching the Madness unfold. The winner (with the most points) gets to go out for ice cream. Jake won last year. He predicted Florida would win and they did.

Here are the predicted winners and current standings with points.

1st place: Cooper with 169/192 points. Predicted winner: UCLA
2nd place: Jared with 163/192 points. Predicted winner: KANSAS
3rd place: Jake with 160/192 points. Predicted winner: NORTH CAROLINA
4th place: Karcyn with 142/192 points. Predicted winner: MEMPHIS
5th place: Jenn with 140/192 points. Predicted winner: TEXAS

Okay...so I totally expect Jared to pull ahead of me. He follows the regular season games closer than I do. But how sad is it when ALL THREE of your children (including your 2 year old) are beating you? Obviously there were a few upsets! I haven't lost all hope however. That's where these games get fun. You never know how it's going to turn out. I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Nathan is betting on UCLA too...so we hope Cooper wins!

Jen said...

Jenn, I am with you. I have picked Texas to beat UNC in the final for my bracket at work. Winner gets lunch on the rest of the gang. I hope you win it all! (Jesse)

Rachel said...

My kids are both beating me too!

Dedee said...

Guess what. Kim Vanderhorst just found your blog and I just had to say hi! How are You? And when are you due and all that good stuff. Come visit me, okay! It's Dianne!