Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Madness continues...

Here are the latest March Madness standings. It's a tight match in the Hough household, folks. In order we have...

1st place: Jake at 92/128---with North Carolina as the winner
2nd place: Jared at 91/128---with Kansas as the winner
3rd place: Karcyn at 90/128---with Memphis as the winner
4th place: Cooper at 85/128---with UCLA as the winner
5th place: Jenn at....(it really isn't important to know how many points I have...)

So....I'm out completely. The winning team I picked was a number 2 seed, Texas, and they choked this weekend. TOTAL bummer! Jared tried consoling me saying he actually debated about choosing Texas himself. I don't know what Jared's worried about either. He's the one that takes the winner out for ice cream!

In case you don't follow March Madness, the other 4 members of my family each chose a different number 1 seed and ALL four of those teams are in the Final Four playoffs on Saturday. It will be Jared's team vs. Jake's team. And Cooper's team vs. Karycn's team. It's going to be verrrry interesting! Maybe I'll join Karcyn's ranks and cheer for Memphis.

2 comments:

Reeder Family said...

jenn, you will be so proud of me! I did a blog! reederfamilyactivities.blogspot.com
Love ya, Suz

Kim-the-girl said...

I lost BIG time...so much that even though Ethan chose the winning team when we combined our scores (number predicted wins) we still lost to all of Ethan's family. So don't feel too bad!