Sunday, November 4, 2007

Vader and Spidey and Pig, Oh My!



For the 6th year in a row, Halloween night was spent at our ward's Trunk or Treat...the greatest Halloween invention in my opinion. Our kids will never need to go door to door to Trick or Treat. Their buckets were FULL...just short of overflowing when they returned less than 30 minutes later. This was Karcyn's first year out on her own. But she just ran around and squealed with pleasure her curly tail bobbing behind her while Jared attempted to corral her. Jake, er, Darth Vader, happily filled her bucket for her. I heard Spidey left Vader in his dust, making his own fortune for himself even though they were supposed to stay together!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Jenn, so nice to see more updates on your blog. I was going through some papers the other day and found some notes and cards from you. I'm so glad you've maintained this thread of contact with me so I can now be reading about your sweet family.

Kim-the-girl said...

Looks totally cool! I'm not a huge fan of truck or treats. You appreciate so much less the reward.

Cam said...

you've been "tagged"- time to list 6 interesting things about yourself for the rest of us to read, aren't you excited??
see ya.

Debra said...

Jenn, long time no...anything:) I was so happy to hear about the house, and expecting news! Congrats! When are you due? I hope all is going well. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!