Sunday, November 4, 2007

Waiting for Brother



Cooper's birthday was Sunday, Oct. 21st. He got his birthday crown from preschool on Tuesday. Like most days, Cooper can't wait til Jake comes home on the bus. He often asks me as soon as 12:30 if he can go wait for Jake. I try to explain that Jake won't be home til 2:30 and I'll let him know when he can go out. Sometimes I'm met with resistance. Sometimes it's okay. I let him go out a little early on this afternoon. He promised he'd sit by the stop sign. I love the fall colors of the trees on our street in this picture. But more than that, I love that Cooper can't wait to see his brother again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture ever! His bestfriend is also his brother. How wonderful is that?!!

Rachel said...

That is a very cute picture!

JandS Morgan said...

That is super cute. Cooper Cuter! B is the same way with wanting to wait for Elle.