Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Big Five

That's right, Folks. Cooper actually made it to year five. We did have our doubts. Several of them actually. But our lives would be pretty dull without this ball of charisma we call Coop.

The requested theme for the year: a space party. So we invited his friends to come on the "Cooper5 Mission to Space." We prepared for our mission by playing space bingo and making space gorp. Then we watched a real shuttle launch that took us into space. We landed on the moon and searched for moon rocks (in the backyard) with capture capsules (cups) and specimen pinchers (tongs). After we returned to earth we made sure we enjoyed some rocket cake. A successful mission, I think!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coop is getting to be a big boy now! His bday cake is awesome!

Cort said...

I LOVE that cake. I may have to save that picture to remember to do that for my boys.

Heather E. said...

That is awesome! I want to come to a space party! Your cake is super cute!

JandS Morgan said...

How much do you charge to plan parties? I'm never that creative. You're hired!

Kim-the-girl said...

You totally know how to throw a party!