Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Elder Jake Hough, 10.30.18--week 14

SYIAAAAAAAAAA Aggies! Its been a little bit since we dont usually ever have time to get to this email, but today there is! Whooop!
A bit from last week, We fulifélled a bit of prophecy from the Book of Mormon bec ause we were going to go to a city but jumped randomly off of the train in the middle of no where out of the spirit prompting us to, and we ended up going to the same city that peery Elder had gone to in his last transfer through the BACK WAY, just like Alma did when he was rejected in Amonihah (see Alma 8). Really cool feeling to be doing exactly what Alma did haha! 

Also, this week has been P90X bike addition (see this Studio C clip), because the bike I have is a bit too small for me, the gears are not working, and the wind is blowing 100 mph every time in our faces, so by the time I get off a bike I am drenched in sweat and my legs burn, but gotta get fit and its P90X: " I hate it, but i love it". 
Also big news, we have recieved our first baptism date from an investigaotr set for January 19 (the first baptism in a while for Tatabanya)!! So exciting , and this man is prepared and has such a sincere desire to be clean and repent. Such a homie and so cool. Well see what comes from him we are praying for him daily because we know that the Lord will answer our prayers if we believe in it. I have started to see tha powerful principle of believing in the miracle to come and expecting it to come and it comes. Try it out. Pray for something you need in your life, and if you believe with sincere desire, be it the Lords will itll happen. And jsut continue in faith. I have been much happier that way than any other way.

Love yall!! Maybe next week Ill kówrite but who knows haha!
Hough Elder

(To the parents...)

Elder cook (one of the twelve apostles) was phgenomemal, he truly is a representative of Christ, he radiated that persona and it was paelpable, sooooo pwerful his wwitness of Christ. He was so kind and Elder Saben was dope too, they said so many good things spiritually and house keeping on how to be better miisionaries. But also, I didnt know this until I got there, but I was called to LEAD the music for that meeting, and I was lke OK HAHA and when Elder cook arrived I literally had no idea whether the music should keep going or not anmd he looked at me and said very wrmly please keep playing and singing....so we did! And we shook hands cause there are only 60 missionaries right now and he didnt try to pronounce ourt last name which I really respect because he cared enough not to butcher t. Truly, a man of God. I also got to see alll my sisters for the first time in a while which was really really nice. Cant get used to uit though!

the computer set up in Hungary is kinda dumb, and I still cant figure out how to send or even upload my pics, but I am taking them for sure, and youll see them eventually! Next area perhaps will work better. 

No comments: