Sunday, September 13, 2009

Laura Ingalls strikes again!

I was at the temple Thursday morning and as I was getting ready to leave, a sister who was in the session with me, stopped me and said, "You look JUST like that actress who played Laura Ingalls on "The Little House on the Prairie." I smiled and nodded. She asked, "Do you get that a lot?" Yup. Since I was 12. Not so much from people who've known me for a while. It's mostly from strangers or people I'm just starting to get to know. And HONESTLY...it's clearly the hair that's the commonality. Otherwise, I just don't see it.

Although--

I sure hope it's THIS version of the actress Melissa Gilbert that I remind them of


and not THIS one!!

4 comments:

Heather E. said...

Hey I was just thinkin'....."You remind me of Laura Ingalls!" It could be worse.....it could be someone ugly. Take it as a compliment!!! I did get a good laugh out of your post though!!!

Shane and Brandi said...

Of course it would be the first one. She doesn't even have the same color hair in the second photo! Sorry life got out of control with kids, and we couldn't break away to see you in San Diego. Maybe next trip!

Kendra Goodrich said...

You do look like her! But it's a good thing, I love little house on the prairie, and always wanted to be Laura when I was little.

JandS Morgan said...

Hee hee, yep I definitely think of the older Melissa Gilbert.