Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And the winner is...

Boy...March Madness was ugly for us this year. I don't know how gamblers do it.
All of our winning picks were out early in the tournament. Jake's team (Memphis was out early and he was DEV-ES-STATE-TED. But we reassured him that didn't mean he'd lose because then it was down to the person who had the most points.

This year...the winner was...Super Cooper. He had 100/192 points! Good for him. He gets the celebratory ice cream of his choosing sometime soon. I'm sure he won't let us forget ;)

Karcyn was 2nd with 93/192.
Jake was 3rd with 75/192.
Jared was 4th with 69/192. And I find some comfort in 5th place knowing I was only TWO points behind Jared.
I brought up the rear as usual with 67/192.

What's really fun is that we've had a different winner the past 3 years. Maybe Calvin will join us next year.

No comments: