Friday, November 14, 2008

New body parts

This morning as Cooper hopped down from the bar stool at the kitchen counter, he let out a little yelp and reached back to grab one of his shoulder blades. Poor guy must've bumped it. Cooper grimaced and as he came to me for comfort, he mumbled that he hurt a body part on his back. I didn't catch what he said the first time so I asked him to tell me again and more clearly he said, "I hurt my back boob." Where do they come up with these things?? I informed him there are no boobs on his back, just shoulder blades and that 'boob' isn't a nice word. We don't even allow it in our house, but fortunately his use of it seemed pretty innocent. That was definitely a first. I hope it's the last.

5 comments:

Heather E. said...

Hee hee, that is pretty funny. I love the things kids say....and so innocently. Thanks for the grin!

Corina said...

That is hilarious! Out of the mouths of babes...

Becky said...

Natalie used to say her "front butt" and her "back butt" I will let you figure that one out. It is so funny how kids say things even if you never say them. Ali the other day said "Dad and Sam have big butt's and drew a picture with her hand of "?" and "us girls have little butt's" so funny

heatherjesse said...

LOL Jesse and I are crackng up right now thanks for the laugh its been a sicky day so its just what we needed (thanks for letting us borrow your hubby last night)

Kim-the-girl said...

Wow! I miss you guys! That Cooper is always good for a laugh!