Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've been what?

Ahhh...even after joining the blogging world a year ago, I'm just now learning about cyber tag. I get to thank Becky for this pleasure. Seriously, I'm honored she'd think of me. So here's how it works for you future tagees...

Taggin' It Up Rules 1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves. 2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules. 3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

8 RANDOM THINGS:

1. I've had 12 teeth extracted from my mouth...8 regular teeth and 4 wisdom teeth. I know, it's hard to believe I have a small mouth. And next Monday I get to have oral surgery and undergo 3 separate gum grafts--yippee.

2. I've helped my dad skin a moose.

3. I can't drive a standard transmission--more for a lack of opportunity.

4. I don't care if my kids' yogurt and fruit snacks have too much sugar in them.

5. I auditioned for the "Wheel of Fortune" when the Wheelmobile came to Lincoln City, OR in July 2006.

6. I was the brochure poster child for the Utah American Heart Association in 1982.

7. I was engaged to Jared for 14 months before we got married.

8. I bite my nails.

Okee dokee, so I tag Michelle M., Kristen M., Niki S., Stephanie M., Cortney V., Emily W. (welcome to the blogging world :), Cassandra G., and Allie P. Can't wait to read about your randomness!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OK I've fulfilled my assignment. Check my blog for 8 things you always wanted to know about me!