Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Jake Hough, 9.3.19--week 58


"Pain is WEAKNESS leaving the Bod-Aaaaawwwwwwooooowwww! Nope. Pain is most definitely PAIN"

SZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDEEEEEEENKI!!!

I find it very interesting to me that as I go on with my life and along the path that I have to believe is my path in life, there are many interesting things that have happened that have given me vision and foresight into why the things that have transpired up to this point. And that brings me peace and hope for the future. If you have ever found yourself not knowing what is happening in your life or will happen in the future, I urge yall to seek understanding by prayer, and to look back. Record things that happen and impressions that come so that when you look back, you will see a piece of the puzzle that makes up our lives.

This week I had the opportunity to receive surgery on my nose. We found I had poor nasal structure and had accumulated a bunch of gunk in my sinuses. So I went in on Wednesday morning at the all knowing hours of 5:00am. We got to the hospital, they admitted me and set me up for the surgery and while waiting I was super calm. I was not worried at all. I literally was like "yeah, going into this surgery, gonna wake up, shake off the cobwebs after a couple of days and be good. Just easy."
I'm sure Heavenly Father was shaking His head going 'you poor poor child you are in for some big reality checks' haha!

Well I go in and they put the drugs in and I felt it getting super swimmy vision and then I was waking up coming out of it in the hallway, and I could barely keep my eyes open haha! I couldn't control my arm, neck, breathing it was all so hard. Eventually with coaxing I opened and closed my hands and then raised my arms. But we left the hospital and from there it was a full week of pain and blood and sandpaper tongue.  It was a big struggle to be so wrecked, so weak, and so out of it from the anesthesia, and then out of it from the pain meds that really made the pain worse. I could barely think at some points, and it really put the Atonement of Christ into perspective for me. Cause I was literally unable to function in my pain. I was debilitated at one point haha! But, Christ was able to shoulder all the pains of the world, all of my pains. And found the strength to pray. And finish the most important and painful mission ever. That really makes me feel the love He has for me, and I hope that when y'all are hurting, whether it's emotional or physical, that you remember Christ knows, and feels what you feel. And I hope that helps the burden feel lighter.

Szeretlek Benneteket!

Jake

Kerlek Figyelmeteket (I ask for yalls attention):

Mostantól kezdve, amikor beirom a heti emailem, pont azután lesz az egész emailem de magyarul. Fogalmom nincs amiatt, hogy miért még nem ezt tettem eddig, de remélem, hogy ez lesz valamilyen megerősödés meg heti tapasztalat, amit várni fogtok. Köszönök mindenkit, aki támogatott engem mig szolgáltam magyarórszágon. Még tervem az, hogy visszaterjem. Hadd legyen Isten. 
(From now on, when I am writing my weekly email, exactly after the whole thing will be my email in Hungarian. I have NO idea why I haven't done this up til now, but I hope that this will be some sort of strength and weekly experience that y'all will wait for. Thank you to everyone who supported me while I served in Hungary. It's still my plan to return. God willing.)

Érdekesnek találom azt, hogy amig indulok életemre és az ösvényre amit hinnem kell az eletem ösvénye, viszont amig utazok azon, hogy van sok érdekes élmény amit történt adott nekem látást meg előlátást azokba a dolgokba amit tapastaltam eddig, egzszóval, miért igy történt. És az ad békét meg reményt a jövöre. Ha valaha megtaláltátok magatokat életetek tudatlanságának melységében, buzditalak benneteket arra, hogy keressétek megértést ima által, és visszanézzetek. Fejegyzzetek dolgokat amiket törtennek meg benyomásokat amelyek jönnek amikor visszanéztek, és fogtok látni egy részt az életetek rejtvényéből. 

E hétben volt lehetőségem megkapni műtétet az orromért. Találtuk azt, hogy rossz az orrom lélegési sztruktura, és felhalmozodott sok testi szemelyt mondjuk. Ugyhogy bementem a korházba szerda a tulkorábbi órákban: 5 orákor haha! Érkeztünk, kezdtem a műtét eljárásait és megvártam. Pedig nem izgultam. Se nem aggodtam. Szoszerint igy gondoltam "na, bemegyek műtétbe, fogok felkelni, gyogyulni pár nap múlva és jó lesz. Könnyű pénz."
Biztos vagyok abban, hogy Mennyei Atyám csak lassan megrázzott fejét mondva 'te nagyon nagyon szegény, szegény gyerek...nagy nagy valóság ellenőrzésbe fogsz kerülni...de szegény!'

Hát, mentem és belekerültem az érzéstelenitésbe, és a következő pillanat fel voltam kelve belőle. Nem tudtam fenntartani a szememet, vagy kontrálni a karom, nyakam, se lélegésem haha! Furcsa érzés volt. Majdegyszer meggyőzéssel nyitottam meg csuktam szemem, és akkor felemeltem karom. Elmentünk a korházból és onnantól kezdve eltelt a hétem fajással, vérrel, meg csiszolópapirás nyelvvel. Nagy küzködés volt rám mert meg voltam halva, gyenge voltam, és túl volt rajtam a faj. Annyit tudtam tenni, hogy gondoljam, és az egész tapasztalat eddig perszpektivába helyzette Jézus Krisztus Engesztelését szamomra. Mert szoszerint nem tudtam élni rendszeresen a faj miatt. Meggyengültem. Krisztus tudta megvallani a világ minden fajdalmát, mindem fajdalmamat. Meg találta azt az erőt, hogy imádkozzon értünk, hogy befejezzen a legfontosabb küldetést ami valaha létezett. Az nagyon tesz engem hálássá az irántam való szeretetére, és remélem, hogy amikor ti fajdalmatok van, erzelmileg vagy fizikailag, emlékezzetek a Krisztus tökéletes megertésére. Remélem, hogy az segit a tehér megvallásatokban. Vár titeket hogy meggyogyitsen.
Szeretlek Benneteket!

Jákob

No comments: