Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Elder Jake Hough, 12.18.18--week 21

Hey Mom!!!
Alright, not a ton of time, casue it about to get crazy uip in her e at tatabánya in a day, but Ill respond to your email and say my peice super well and thats that. Its gonna be somewhat shorter and more broken so I apologize!
NO, teasha (family friend) did NOT email me but COOP told me and that is AMAYING!!! Finally she got hitched (engaged) haha! Literally I heard that and wrote down that as one of the daily miracles sticky notes I tract, it was a funny moment. (Cooper's response was "It's about time!" and Teasha said it was her favorite reaction, so she'll appreciate Jake's. Haha!)
(Our second friend) is on track for baptism. Still has to overcome smoking... she also smokes 30 a day at least....hu hah that is a lot but with the lord anything is possible! (Our first friend) is getting baptized! He accepted the rule to not live with Kata until his interview and he is living with his PARENTS until then! He is locked in and ready he is soooooo dope I wish you could meet him! Such strong faith! AHHHHHH!
The push ups are dope! (I did 24 full body push-ups over 3 sets for the first time in my life and was pretty proud of myself J). Honestly doing them in sets is a lot better than in a row. Sets allow you to break it up meantally, and I do a round of 6 types of push ups 6 each, two sets, so 72 full body pushups a day, but not in a row, so keep it up! Thats cool about the spiritual experience (with my calling)! Never be shocked if you follow a prompting haha! Always if you were prompted in our copmpanionship here and its weirds we tamogatni it all the way- uh support it haha! Hungarian you know? But yeah. Thats a dope wek! Ill read pre3sidnet sharpo in a sec. heres the update.
I am staying in tatabáanya as a trainer AND District Leader (!!!!!).....so yeah hahaha! "This is no time to panic. Start PAnicking!!" (Aladdin quote J) But not really, this is a hugeopportunity to serve others and my comp as he makes the same transition I did 3 months ago. Super dope. 

So this is the christmas sitch(uation). Vanko Lala messaged you on Facebook about when we would be using his facebook messenger to do the call, and that is honestly better for this area than yoom. becasue people have smartphones but no computers. So I know you already messaged, but that call will be between 8-10 your time because we dont know what my comps time yone is. Well see! I cant wait I saw you on facebook trying to coordinate and got really excited to talk, itll be good. But I am immersed in this work and its the best feeling as weel.
Other than that this next week will be crazy, butz good. I meet the guy (his new companion) tomorrow and we start our next adventure, it has been dope wioth Peery Elder and I have learned so much about myself and what needs to change to be a better communicatopr and friend and they are hard lessons but they are being learned. (We are also most grateful for Peery Elder and all that he's taught Jake.)
Love you!!! SOOOO ?MUCH!!! Cant wait to talk! I also can send a clarifying email about the call on monday but try coordinating through LAla, he is a dope member (I whole-heartedly second this--Lala bought stockings and gifts and fruit and candy and nuts--see below--for Jake and his two companions on Sunday after making them dinner. I am SO grateful for his loving and generous watch care over the missionaries far from home, especially this time of year) and I love him to death. He know basic english (actually Lala's English is impeccable!) and you can always use google translate or me to send messages hahaha! Love you!

No comments: