Sunday, September 28, 2014

Karcyn and the Broadcast

Karcyn attended the LDS church's General Women's Meeting for the first time six months ago, which was also the very first meeting where girls ages 8 and up and young women were also invited to attend. Additionally, it was held on the same day she was baptized, in fact! (We were at the stake center for several hours that day!) Karcyn took notes and they have since been packed away. But below are her notes from the General Women's Meeting that she and I attended last night together. She listened so intently and her only mild "complaint" near the end was that they were talking too fast for her to write things down. But after reading over her written thoughts (three pages, front and back), I am so impressed!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Womens brocast 9/26/14
Thomas .S monsan and his Preisadents "henry B. eyering and Pres. ucdorf"

uo this day of Joy and Love--This song can give me the Spirit inside me to help me want to be a young women someday.

the temple is the best place to be baptized and feel the warm feeling from the Spirit. I'm glad to be a yong women someday.

5-five (foolish) unkindness --to be bad to follow Satan
5-five (wise) kindness--be wise to follow God's words.

be like Jesus and follow the right!!!!

My best feeling is when Jesus died and was reseracted because I know that he will be sacrificed and live. (I know our redemer lives)--This song is my mom's favirote song so she can feel the Spirit. I will be like her and feel the spirit to feel the warm feeling of my heavenly Father.

Following commandmants

dating, wourthy (willing to serve), fasting, and missonary serves are all commandments with our heavenly father and Jesus Christ In our home where we were born.

I love the church.
It's the place to love!

temples are our example and god's love, every might heart and love.

ALL the Temples May Be Made different, But The Inside Will ALL-WAYS be The Same.

I hope you follow these commandments and return to youre heavenly father and Jesus Christ.

I will always be a child of God and help my-self get back to our father in heaven.

Question: why does #301 (I am a child of god) say "If I but learn to do his will" in the hymns book?
Answer: If I beileve, I will live with him again.

No comments: