Sunday, January 24, 2021

October 2020

Thurs. 1st--My parents love to stay productive. First up, weeding our driveway.

And then, it was time to tackle the neglected front flower bed that hasn't been touched in the six years since we moved in. I love my rose bushes, but the middle bush and all the overgrown foliage and weeds in the front had to go.
After trying to dig things out manually without a spade to use, my dad had a stroke of genius--involving his heavy-duty chain and his heavy-duty truck.
He hooked the chain (it had to weigh close to 30 pounds) to the base of the shrub. 
Then he signaled to my mom to start backing up.
Worked like a charm in a fraction of the time with a fraction of the sweat!
While I stood back and watched, er supervised, with awe and pride. :)
As Mom was cleaning out the ground debris she uncovered a very large, dead frog. She yelped a little when she went to move it and it jumped!! 
Looks better already!
They brought me some perennials to perk up the space. I will always think of them when I see those flowers and plants.

Fri. 2nd--School picture day for JJ! Again, we kept the covid hair intact until after picture day and then they are free to cut it. I took a picture of JJ in case his hair fell out of place before pictures. When he didn't smile, I asked why. He responded, "That's my gangsta look." Ohh, my. 

My parents got to work that morning planting the flowers and grass when it was cooler outside.
When you don't touch your front garden space in six years, you don't have the tools you need. We had no hand shovel or trowel to help my parents dig, so you use what you have--in this case, a spoon! My parents will not be deterred! In their late 70s, crouched over, and on their knees for extended periods of time--my parents are truly remarkable!
*Ever since Jake began writing weekly emails home while on his mission, I selected one main idea or quote from that letter--usually a good reminder, sometimes a funny phrase--and posted it up on our wall. These papers stretched from the front door and foyer, and ran the length of the dining room, into the living room, and wrapped their way around into the kitchen before he came home. I've loved having these pieces of his mission and experience on our wall as spiritual reminders. But we were approaching a year since he came home for good. I needed to clear the wall and give us some time before we put Cooper's quotes up. But it was hard for me to do. So final. I decided to do it with my parents here. And that helped. I put all of the weekly quotes into sheet protectors and made this binder. That way, we can still remember those great weeks without seeing the daily reminders. I also had all of Jake's mission letters and selected pictures printed into a book through the service "Missionary Memories." He's getting his copy for Christmas. I ordered a copy for me, too. I can't wait to see it.
*We love The Mandalorian and baby Yoda around here. And with Jared working in the respiratory clinic, this meme was especially funny to us.
*There's JJ's smile! He had climbed in the back of his grandparents' truck to check it out and was feeling pretty cool!
*Pumpkin Patch time! We weren't really sure where to find one. The usual "patch" up the road from us was not currently open. But we found one up by the hospital in Bryan, so Jared met us there after dropping Calvin off at baseball practice. 
It was a pretty impressive selection, especially under the covid circumstances.
JJ wanted a HUGE pumpkin...like the GREAT pumpkin. We tried to tell him that if he couldn't carry it out himself, we likely wouldn't get it.
The search for the perfect pumpkin continued.
The selection process was completed! They even picked one out for Calvin.
We took advantage of some of the photo ops before we left. 
*This graphic was a part of the newsletter that Karcyn's high school sends out. I thought it was really interesting. This year marks 100 years since the high school opened.
*I really, really, really love living in the south...especially the College Station area, where, among many other awesome things, you see scripture verses and references all over the town, including on the back of youth shirts at baseball practice.
*One of our all-time favorite things to do with Grandma and Grandpa--play games!!

Sat. 3rd--Even though it cut into the first hour or so of the Saturday morning session of General Conference, the boys went to their bowling league and I took my parents so they could watch. Jared was working a half-day shift at the clinic. 

My parents have been bowling for decades, so they can really appreciate the throws, and pin action, and scores.
I left Karcyn and JJ at home and asked them if they would be our scribes by taking notes on the session of conference we were missing and then share their reports when we got back. They both took scrupulous notes and presented them beautifully. It felt as if we had actually been there with them.
*The little boys looking through the binder of Jake's mission quotes.
*Karcyn and Grandpa watching General Conference upon our return from bowling league.
*The empty walls...without mission quotes.
Sun. 4th--We had invited our friends, Kerry and Jaa'lah Gibson, to join us for a session of general conference. They are new converts...just over a year. Karole and I were privileged enough to attend their baptisms last August. Jaa'lah and I serve together in Primary Activities. They are both awesome and love them to pieces. Kerry even brought brisket with him! They actually live in Caldwell, so it was quite a drive for them to come all the way to our house, but we're so glad they made the trip!
JJ cuddling with Grandma. 

Mon. 5th--My parents wanted to take us out to lunch before they left, but it was just me since Jared had to work. They have discovered Lupe Tortilla and raved about it. Honestly, I never would have tried it on my own without a recommendation such as theirs. Even on keto, I was able to eat this taco salad (without the chips). It was delicious and filling!! I'll definitely be going back.

*Our last hoo-rah of games with Grandma and Grandpa before they go home.
Tues. 6th--Early morning walk to the bus stop with JJ before he left for school.
*I drove my parents to their trailer and helped them get it hooked up and ready for launch.
*One more selfie!
*One last goodbye. I cried and cried as we hugged goodbye before they even got in their truck. I haven't cried when they've left me behind since Calvin's birth. But this time, it was so overwhelming. And I don't know why exactly. Perhaps, as we all get older, I realize that another visit is never guaranteed and that thought really weighed heavy on my heart. I cried as they drove away. I ended up going on an errand in the same direction as them and watched from a distance as their truck and camper drove out of my sight. I had made "thank you" cookies to give to my friends who had allowed them to park their trailer on their property while my parents visited. But I still had a heavy heart, so I took the extra plates of cookies and delivered them to friends nearby who used to be fellow ward members until we were assigned to serve in Caldwell. Surprising these families with a treat and having a quick chat helped to make my heart lighter. 
It was the birthday of Jake's best friend from high school, Will Donovan, and I had texted him that morning to let him know I had some birthday cookies waiting for him if he wanted to swing by and get them. Hard to believe he's 21 and a junior at A&M already.
*I found this upstairs...my angel mom had made Cooper's bed. Which made me miss them more.
Wed. 7th--That morning, I got a call and noticed on the caller ID that it was River Bend Elementary. I wasn't surprised when I heard the principal, Robyn Jones, on the other line. I had subbed there at the end of September and the secretary, Angie, asked me which schools I preferred working at. I told her I enjoyed subbing at a handful of schools, but River Bend was definitely the most convenient because JJ attends there and I don't have to find alternate care for him after school. Additionally, I was aware that one of the first-grade teachers, who I subbed for when she got married a couple years ago, would be going on maternity leave in January. I suspected that perhaps Robyn was going to ask me to cover Chelsey's absence. Which I had planned to do if they asked me. But nope. That wasn't it. Robyn said they have a full-time position at their school that needs filling and I was the first person she thought of. She felt I would be perfect for it. It was a paraprofessional position (instructional assistant) in Resource working with the two teachers. I was stunned. And a bit speechless. I told her I was flattered, of course. I love being at her school and I feel like of all the schools, I'm known by more staff there. I was considering working part-time in a few years if the opportunity presented itself and hadn't even considered work right now, let alone full time. Robyn said she totally understood and even said that as a paraprofessional, I might make more money instead as a sub. Robyn asked me to think about it then wondered if I'd be willing to sub for a week in the position because they need help and then I could get a better idea about what I'd be doing and give her a final decision later. I told her I could do that. We went through my next week's availability and agreed that my first day of subbing would be 10/13. 

Jared was home that day and we talked about the call from Robyn for a bit. Jared has always told me I could work if I wanted to. I just wasn't sure I wanted to. I've got it pretty good--a nice cushy position now as a stay-at-home-mom. However, once I took a quick glance at my daily life and schedule, I realized that I really don't have much going on right now anyway. Maybe this is the Lord's way of saying I could do even more good in a different environment. This would definitely provide lots of opportunities for missionary work, not to mention serving God's children who struggle in school for a variety of reasons. And I love to help people. Love to assist. Don't make me be in charge, just let me be your loyal workhorse. 

As I made my list of pros and cons, it became apparent that there really weren't many cons. Jared was in full support. The clincher really, was that I would be at JJ's school. He and I could drive there together and come home together and I'd be home by 3:45pm each day--which is hard to beat. If the job was anywhere else, I'd have to find other arrangements for JJ after school and I wouldn't do that. I also felt like the Lord had already been preparing me for this by me planning to accept the supposed job offer to cover my friend's maternity leave. Even still, I felt I needed to talk to the kids about it. I wanted to know how they felt. This would be the first time I'd be working full-time outside the home in 20 years--when Jake was a baby--the rest of them weren't even born yet. Turns out they were all immediately in favor of me taking the job. Like it was no big deal. They told me to go for it. Except Calvin. He was not in favor because then who would help him with his laundry? 

Fri. 9th--Calvin up at bat against the backdrop of a beautiful lavender sunset.

Mon. 12th--Happy Columbus Day! Our family tradition is to get our flu shots because the kids have the day off from school. 
Cooper went first and I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of him. But he did get his shot and then had to run a couple errands. Afterward, the rest of us headed to the freezer section of the store and the kids picked out their post-flu-shot ice cream treat. 
We also went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse for kicks and giggles since we were all home, except Cooper who ended up working last minute. There was a lady going around the restaurant making balloon animals and the kids got a kick out of it. It is really impressive, though her mask was a bit creepy. Haha!

Calvin requested a parrot sitting on a perch. This was JJ's sword.
Karcyn's ladybug.
A beautiful evening before I would be starting my subbing job--which in my heart, I knew I'd already accept.

Tues. 13th--This was my first subbing day in the new position at River Bend to preview the position I was offered. I was only subbing for a half-day at River Bend though because I had previously committed to doing a half-day afternoon at Consol HS. But imagine my surprise, when I ended up in the autism classroom and saw my friend and across-the-street neighbor, Nathan, was there! We both lit up and smiled when we saw each other. 

*At the high school, there was a student teacher, so I basically just sat there for half a day. One of the assistants came in and her little dog followed behind her. How on earth do you get to bring your dog to work with you? He was a cute little Schnauzer. Jared and I had begun our search for a dog to adopt--I had important requirements though: toy dog/small breed, potty trained, crate trained, good with kids, not a puppy. This little guy was a sweetie.
He just went to his little bed and sat there. Didn't bark or anything. I was impressed he didn't potty in there either.
*Since January, I've wanted Calvin to receive counseling services to see if that would help him and his school/home struggles. And in March, just mere days before our initial parent meeting with the counselor, the A&M psychology department shut down because of covid-19. It was such a ginormous letdown. We were SO close. But finally, finally, we got him started with telehealth counseling in October for about an hour every week or two, depending on our schedules. We like his counselor, Priscilla, a lot. She's very chill and laid back and she enjoys Calvin immensely, mostly because he's engaging with her and willing to talk and discuss and share. We're grateful to have this resource available to us and I know Calvin looks forward to their visits.

Wed. 14th--The diagnostician at Calvin's school had reached out at the end of September to let me know she was going to pull him for testing. I told her that was just fine, but when she spoke to Calvin about it, he was worried about missing math (a class that is challenging for him). She said he was so polite and sweet about it. She graciously rescheduled the testing for this day, around his math class. At the conclusion of the testing, she told Calvin he was a very smart young man. His IQ is 117. But that was all the information we got. I suspect we're still waiting on the psychologist to meet with him so we can get the full report.

*A family of seven from our branch was moving to southern Texas, so for our weeknight activity, the branch surprised them with a going away party at President Foster's home. The kids enjoyed playing cornhole and horseshoes and swinging and eating. Calvin and Cooper playing cornhole.
JJ trying his hand at a toss game.
Karcyn and her YW's president, Sister Gutke.
Sat. 17th--Friday, Calvin had complained of a sore throat after school. I didn't think much of it because he didn't make a big deal out of it. However, it got worse Saturday morning yet he didn't want to miss bowling league. I told him as long as he wore his mask while bowling (typically, they can pull their masks down while bowling) then he could attend and then we'd go to the urgent care to get him tested. Calvin was the first person in our family, other than Jared of course, to be tested for covid. 
He was covid, flu, and strep free. Thankfully. 
*Jared was out of town with Cooper at his bowling tournament (Junior Bowler's Tour) in Lubbock, Texas. This was good experience for him because he was bowling on a sport shot lane (a tougher oil pattern) and the first time he did scratch instead of handicap. (Don't ask me what any of that means because I don't know. I just typed what he told me.) Jared took his mom with him, as well as JJ, because they were staying in Snyder with the cousins and Jared thought that would be super fun for JJ and Korbin. They left Friday morning and JJ can risk missing a day of school. 

Cooper did really well at his tournament considering this was a first on many levels.
Cooper placed 12th out of 22. Most of the bowlers were college-age kids. He certainly held his own. Although, if he had placed 10th, he would have gone on to the next round. Oh well!!
He got a yummy dinner at Olive Garden instead. :) We're proud of him for trying!
Sun. 18th--With Jared, Cooper, and JJ out of town and Calvin under the weather, Karcyn and I were the only ones driving to Caldwell for church and I'm embarrassed to say that we were late!! How is that even possible? We're the two most punctual people in our family! 

Tues. 20th--Jake created a texting group for me, Jared, Cooper, and himself. He calls it the Island of the Misfits Toys. If you've seen the 1964 stop motion Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer television movie, you'll get the reference. 

Cooper is "The Wolf" because a friend saw him bowling and said he looks like a wolf on his approach. Anyway, Cooper sent us this text on the afternoon of the 20th, the day before his 18th birthday, after receiving a $100 gift card to Amazon from his Aunt Kelly and Uncle Steve. (Some important background information--Jared is a loyal Dallas Cowboys fan and Kelly is a loyal Greenbay Packers fan). 




Wed. 21st--Jared had this day off and I had already arranged with the Robyn to not work this day or the next because I had a doctor's appointment. I had scheduled Cooper's first big boy dentist appointment at 10am that morning, so I could take him out for his birthday lunch afterward before taking him back to school because we can't bring food to school anymore--at least not while covid is still rampant. We thought it was pretty cool Jared and I both got to spend a good chunk of Cooper's 18th birthday with him. 

No cavities! And he got a referral for his wisdom teeth to be removed...hopefully at the end of December after Christmas.
How cool is it that Cooper got to vote in the Presidential election on his 18th birthday?! Let us all take a moment of silence to mourn the fact that Jake wasn't able to vote in his first election because the absentee ballot took too long to get. Soooo sad.
And then we had lunch at Jimmy Johns for the folks who are on a keto diet. Lettuce wraps for the win. 
*Jared and I laughed SO hard we cried and cried when we read this. 
*This is something I need to constantly remind myself. Baby steps. Reachable goals. Realistic expectations.
*Because Cooper was finally 18, I called the pulmonoligist to get an appointment for a consultation. At first the lady was saying Cooper needed a sleep study first, but having already done that with Jake and knowing the out of pocket cost is thousands of dollars, I didn't want to do it just yet unless the pulmonologist felt it was warranted *after* we met with him to discuss the results of the at-home test. I guess the test we did the end of September showed a couple of central apneas. His average oxygen level was around 93%, which is getting into the concerning zone and did drop to 83% once. His pulse was all over the place. Maybe it was just a bad test. I just want to take to the doctor first to get his thoughts about other causes or issues before dumping so much into an overnight sleep test. The first available appointment was Feb. 2, 2021. 

Sun. 25th--Apparently we had some extremely strong wind gusts recently without even knowing it because we opened our back door and found our trampoline all messed up. Yikes! Notice that the legs are still tacked into the ground. We did that after it went flying through the backyards and ended up on someone else's property back in May. However, the legs are missing a few screws that hold the mat and rim in place and so the top part was whipped right off. Thankfully, we didn't have to go fetch it from another yard. 
*My friend, Ruth, called me out of the blue on her new electronic device! It was such a wonderful surprise. I was so happy that she initiated contact. We had a lovely conversation. She told me that her granddaughter was getting married at the end of November and she expected to be home in College Station after that. I didn't tell her I was working full time now, and wouldn't be able to come visit her during the day like I used to. That was definitely a "con" of accepting the job. 
*Since Jared worked the weekend, we waited until Sunday after he got home to do birthday gifts and "cake" for Cooper. Here he is opening up a card he got from his seminary teacher from freshman year. She works at the same high school Karcyn attends and when Sister Cunha found out it was his birthday, she made sure to send a card home with Karcyn. It had confetti in it so he figured he'd better open it up outside. Wise decision. :)

He got what he really wanted...
Money, money, money--to get more bowling equipment.
And in honor of his Brazilian brother, he asked for brownies and ice cream for a treat.
Mon. 26th--I started working for real...on Friday, the 23rd. I told Robyn and Rebecca that I'd definitely give them the school year. But the district made my official start date as the 26th. Even though I was offered the job by the principal herself, I still had hoops to jump through for employment. However, the fact that I was already subbing for the district made it that much easier. I didn't have to get fingerprinted or get a background check and I was already on the payroll. Just had to get my previous teaching experience (from two decades ago in two different states!) verified so they could determine my salary. I have a college degree IN education and three years of actual classroom teaching. I thought these factors would garner a certain pay rate. The job posting gave an hourly range and I thought I'd at least be in the middle. Silly Jenn. Nope. I was about 20 cents above the lowest part of the pay range. The job doesn't require a college degree, just a high school diploma. I guess you could say I'm grossly overqualified. When I asked the district lady how my salary was calculated, she said that the highest pay rate comes when you've worked in the district for 20 years. (I think I laughed out loud). I was startled by what the district wasn't paying me, but it was a) still slightly above what I'd make as a substitute, b) it was consistent money, c) it did come with some decent benefits, d) in the end, I wasn't really all that surprised. Like subbing, this job is what I'd consider my charitable contribution to society. The extra "gas" or "fun" money is nice, though.

This describes my job PERFECTLY!!
I assist the Resource teacher, Rebecca Young, who is over the younger students and 3rd grade reading and if I have an opening in my schedule, every once in a while, I support the other teacher, Kevin Bradford, who is over the 3rd/4th grade students in certain subjects. Rebecca creates the lesson plans and copies everything and then shows me what needs to be taught to individuals or small groups and I execute the plan. Throughout the day, I pull out 3 kindergartners for reading, a 2nd grader for writing, two 1st graders for math, and the same kindergarteners for math. My lunch, er brunch, started at 10:45 in the beginning, but it got pushed back to 10:50 am now. :) The other times throughout the day, I am offering in-class support. Helping the individual children with whatever they're working on when I arrive for 15-30 minutes. Usually it's math, reading, or writing. I also have afternoon duty working the car duty line, beginning at 3pm. But I have to stay until 3:30pm anyway, so I'd rather be doing car duty than just hanging out in the room. Because I have a job that isn't too jobby where I can do work that's not so worky (haha) I show up in the morning, help Rebecca prep in any way that I can, and then I leave after car duty at 3:35-3:45pm. I don't have to do any lesson planning or outside work. It's a good gig. Plus, I really enjoy working at JJ's school and that he and I can go to school together and come home together and sometimes cross paths at school. He still runs up and gives me hugs in the hall, too. I'll take those as long as I can get them. 

Tues. 27th--Robyn brought me this huge bag filled with teacher goodies, supplies galore, and a school shirt. It must be official--if I have a school bag with my name on it. :) 
*Hahaha!
Wed. 28th--We have wacky Wednesdays again! These are when JJ and I come home and have about an hour before we leave for the branch building in Caldwell for seminary and our weekly activities. In Karcyn and Calvin's cases, they are home for about 20 minutes before we have to leave. On this particular day, as we were driving on highway 21, the sun was just at the "perfectly" awful position in the sky where I was completely blinded and could not see the road in front of me. (Calvin took this picture). Fortunately, by the time the next Wednesday rolls around, daylight savings will be over.
*This was Karcyn's first chance to work on streamlining and redoing the branch bulletin board as is her calling. 
Thurs. 29th--JJ had the school FUN RUN. I was actually outside with some other kids when his class was running and I got to cheer him on. Just another FUN perk to working at his school.
*Cooper decided this was going to be his new covid mask.
*I share a room at work with the Resource teacher, Rebecca, and another paraprofessional. Just days after I started my job, the other assistant had reacted to something and took the Lord's name in vain in such an explosive and disrespectful way, I was stunned speechless. My heart sank. Would I be around this constantly? We are rarely in the room together, but we start and end our day there as well as work the afternoon car pick-up duty and lunch together. Enough path crossing that I was afraid to engage in any kind of conversation with her for fear that her reaction would be like her previous one that rattled me. I knew I needed to say something to her that it's extremely offensive for me to hear people taking the Lord's name in vain. But the moment had long passed. I didn't know how to come back around to it in a natural way and I pushed the concern to a mental back burner. But a few days later, during family home evening, as we listened to a conference talk that had nothing to do with this, the Spirit again reminded me that I needed to say something to this assistant. I knew I did, but as I pondered and wrestled with a possible option for a segue way, it just didn't feel right. Then I wondered if I was fearing man more than God for not just bringing it up. At the same time, I felt a pull to hold back. I can be bold. And I do want to stand as a witness for God at all times and in all things and in all places. Yet, if I was going to be working with this woman for the foreseeable future, I wanted to make sure that I did this the right way. I didn't want to ruin a new working relationship or cause contention or unnecessary drama for anyone. But I was coming up empty-handed. I'm 43 years old and have grown up in the Church and I still didn't know how to approach this issue. I finally told the Lord all of this and that I needed Him to show me the way. He needed to help me know what to say and when, because ultimately this assistant is His beloved daughter, too. I didn't want to embarrass her, single her out, or humiliate her. Whatever I said, I wanted it to be done in a way that was meaningful to her so that it might cause within her a desire to change, not bristle and push back. So I put it all in the Lord's hands and I watched and waited for Him to provide the path. 

It came just a couple days later. As I walked back into the room one morning before the first bell rang, Rebecca and this assistant were already there. I started gathering my things for the day and the assistant said, "Oh, Jenn, I've been meaning to ask you--sometimes I stop at Starbucks and bring in a latte or coffee for me and Rebecca. Does that offend you?" The assistant knows a couple of members of my stake from her previous job, so she is aware that we don't drink coffee. I smiled knowingly under my mask and in my mind told the Lord, "Thank you! I see the way now!" And the words glided out. I smiled as I said, "Does it offend me if you guys drink coffee? No, it doesn't offend me. Even though I don't drink it, doesn't mean you can't." And then, as I looked back and forth between both women, I carefully explained, "But what does offend me is when people take the Lord's name in vain around me. He is so special to me and those outbursts are so painful--it literally hurts my heart when I hear those things." When my line of sight was on the assistant, I noticed that she was nodding her head as she listened to me, as if they made sense to her. I finished by saying, "That's really the only thing that does offend and hurt me. And thanks so much for asking." Then they each told me all the wonderful people they know in my stake and how they are so kind and generous--even to them--who aren't Mormon. I laughed and said, "It doesn't matter what religion you are, you are a child of God." And that was that. Will the assistant stop taking the Lord's name around me? Probably not. But you never know. That's not what I was asked to do, though. I was asked to "say something." And I did. And I'm so grateful that the Lord showed me the way when I didn't know what to do. We've been asked to Hear Him better, but I know that He hears us perfectly and no problem is too trivial. If it's important to you, it's important to Him.

*Oh my!
Fri. 30th--For a few weeks, Karcyn had been unusually sleepy--like even beyond the fact that she has early morning seminary four days a week starting at 6:30am. After talking to her about when she's going to bed and such, we learned that she is suffering from what sounds like restless leg syndrome. Which is something I suffer from, too, but have yet to see the doctor about and I know my mom takes medicine for her restless legs. I'm not sure I'm ready for a third child to have sleeping issues! 

There was another interesting complaint that we noticed a week or two prior...Karcyn was having a hard time sitting and getting up from a sitting position. She said her tailbone hurt. We thought that was really strange. She didn't have a fall or spill on the ground. We couldn't think of anything that could have caused her that pain. Jared examined her to make sure there wasn't any infection in that area. We puzzled over it and finally decided to make an appointment with the pediatrician to discuss her restless legs and tailbone pain. Before we made it to the doctor, however, Jared had a revelation. He was thinking about where her pain was and wondered if it wasn't from her very heavy backpack, thumping repeatedly every day against her lower back area as she walks. So he ordered her a rolling backpack to see if that might make a difference.

Dr. Krause said that the restless leg issues could actually be tied to low iron levels and had Karcyn get her iron checked. Sure enough, it was low enough, so the doctor ordered her to take an iron supplement each day with orange juice and told us to recheck her iron in three months. 

Sat. 31st--I'm not sure what we expected Halloween to be like this year, but I know this wasn't it. We were "closed for business" at our location on Carriker Court. But we bought each of the kids a large bag of their favorite treat because we were staying in and watching a movie together. 

No comments: