Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Crashed

Due to a series of unexpected errands this afternoon, we drove around town for a little over an hour. When we got home and I unloaded the kids, I realized poor Karcyn had fallen asleep. I sometimes forget about her because she's in the way back and mild mannered to begin with--compared to the 3 brothers who are between us.

I unbuckled her from her car seat and gently woke her up so she could go inside.

I grabbed the bags from the burb and had to finish corralling the three older boys, who got distracted with an activity in the front yard.

When I finally walked into the house 1 minute later, this is what I found:



Karcyn.

Crashed.

Less than 5 feet from the garage door.

She looks pretty comfy.

I'm a wee bit jealous, in fact.




1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

Ha! That is hilarious! She is so cute. And so grown up. I can't get over how long its been since we've seen your family!